Figured I'd set up a proper commissions journal.
What I'm offering:
2. Digital art
3. Simple flash dress-up games
All prices are in AUD.
These stamps are carved from rubber sheets and are approximately 1 centimetre or 0.40 inches thick.
$10 for a simple stamp that's approximately 4x4 cm or 1.5x1.5 inches.
Examples (want to clarify I'm not offering any Homestuck commissions, aha):
2. Digital art:
I offer sketches (coloured or not), line art, flats and fully coloured pieces. Simple backgrounds are available at no extra charge. The prices below are for one character, add 50% of the total price for each extra character.
Sketches (add $2 for coloured sketches):
Half body: $7
Full body: $10
Half body: $14
Full body: $18
Half body: $18
Full body: $22
Fully coloured pieces:
Half body: $24
Full body: $30
3. Simple flash dress-up games:
These are very simple dress-up games made using flash. They use click-and-drag coding, as well as snapping. There is a base price for a basic game (flats or fully coloured), as well as any extra clothes you might want. Keep in mind that there are size constraints – too many clothes will make the game too crowded.
Basic game with one character, three outfits (including accessories, shoes), coloured with flats only: $35
Extra outfits, flats: +$5
Extra single items, flats: +$2
Basic game with one character, three outfits (including accessories, shoes), fully coloured: $50
Extra outfits, fully coloured: +$7
Extra single items, fully coloured: +$4
Example of an actual game (link to deviantart):
How it works:
1. Email me at email@example.com and give me the details of the commission you want. Give me as many references as possible, please! Giving me only written descriptions is fine, but please be as detailed as possible.
2. Once the details are confirmed, I'll start work on the commission. For stamps, I'll send you sketches of the planned carving. For sketches, I'll send the file with a watermark. For more complicated work, I'll send you the sketches with a watermark. This stage is to make sure that I'm on the right track with your commission, and to make it easy if you want me to change anything. Once you're happy:
3. Send payment through paypal. My paypal address is the same as my email.
4. Once payment is confirmed, I send you the commission through mail, if it's a stamp, or through email, if it's a digital sketch. If it's more complicated work, I complete the commission and send it by email.